Ready to take the next step?
Applying for admission to CPA is as easy as 1-2-3. We are accepting applications for rising 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th grade male students as well as 6th and 8th grade female students.
2. In-Person Experience
Prospective families must participate in at least one in-person experience: a Discover Crossover Prep family information session, a one-on-one family interview, or a CPA Shadow Day with a 9:00 AM parent meeting. At that time students will conduct academic pre-testing and parents will fill out important enrollment paperwork.
If applicable, please bring the following items with you:
- Copy of IEP/504 Plan for Special Education
- Copy of recent report card (required for current 8th Graders)
3. Student Enrollment
Once your student is accepted for admission, we will notify you by phone and/or email. At that time, parents should turn in the following to our office:
- Birth certificate
- First two pages of most recent tax return
- Tribal citizenship card (if applicable)
- Immunization records (including the TDAP for 7th grade and above)
We will provide you a welcome packet with important information about our calendar, back-to-school night, dress code, and more. Welcome to CPA!